PTFE Pipe Slides
For almost 100 years, Keflex has set a standard of quality that few can match.
Our products perform under the most demanding conditions and our service record is impeccable.
Keflex pipe slides are designed to ensure positive pipe alignment by restricting lateral pipe movement while allowing for movement along the axis of the pipe. Assemblies are fabricated using low-friction bearing surfaces to minimize stress on pipe and support structures. A pipe slide assembly consists of an anchored base (welded or bolted down) and a sliding section that is attached to the pipe. The slide moves over the base as the pipe thermally expands and contracts. When expansion devices such as pipe loops, bellows, and expansion joints are used, pipe slides ensure proper operation of the expansion device and protect the integrity of the pipe and associated equipment.
- Slides are fabricated with carbon steel supports and a long lasting heat-cured PTFE modified coating.
- Bolt-down or weld bases available.
- Pipe holders are either clamp or weld-type.
- These assemblies are corrosion-resistant, self-lubricating, chemically-inert and maintenance-free.
- No-charge system engineering evaluation of pipe guide / slide quantity and location.
- Keflex Inc. can provide alternatives / equals to any brand of pipe slide.
Slide Guide Assy 280 Type 3 Weld Down Base
Slide Guide Assy 435 Type 3 Weld Down Base